Team Nia is a full service professional real estate team specializing in short sales and foreclosures. We are a team that is dedicated to stabilizing and rebuilding the Metro Atlanta Real Estate market while focusing on growth that will challenge and reward our dedicated staff. Team Nia holds a vision of an industry leader in innovation, technology, and training, complimented by its highly talented team. We remain passionate about providing unparalleled service to the ones that will help achieve it…our loyal clients!
We EXCLUSIVELY List, Manage and Sell Foreclosed Properties. Managing and selling foreclosed properties is an art.
The Marketing of a foreclosed property requires organization and a well thought out plan. These properties are vacant and often in need of rehabilitation, and they always need ongoing maintenance and regular supervision.
Our service does more than just list and sell properties for sale. Our goal is to provide an effective marketing plan coupled with a property supervision program to effect a quick, yet firm sale at the best possible price. We service foreclosed properties exclusively. We feel that our experience in this field gives us the background necessary to better market and sell lender owned properties quickly and efficiently. Here are a few of the great things we offer as certified Realtors:
*Listing *Selling *BPOs *Evictions *Open Houses *Board-ups *Trash-outs *Re-keys *Cash for Keys *Re-hab bids *Oversee contractors *Great Attitude
Our Marketing Plan to sell your Foreclosure Fast!
1. Establish a price with accurate BPO.
2. Get Owner(s) or Tenant(s) out of the property with minimal damage and limit the amount of eviction expenses with cash for keys.
3. Discuss the House’s Marketing Strong Points and suggest possible modifications to the home to improve it’s marketability.
4. Suggest an appropriate price for the property.
5. Photograph the house and provide the most appealing photos to potential buyers.
6. Submit your house accurately to the Georgia Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and First Multiple Listing Service.
7. Establish personalized Website space (additional photos, virtual tours, school and area info).
8. Design a flyer that sells the high points of the home to potential buyers. Email blast goes out to our entire staff of over 600 agents with the flyer attached.
9. Deliver a copy of the MLS printout & Flyer for your approval monthly.
10. House will be added to Office post area for bank-owned listings for extra viewing exposure to other agents.
11. Place flyers in information brochures outside the home with our Virtual Properties sign & utilization of a keybox to ease home showing.
12. Internet Advertise Property on VirtualPropertiesRealty.com, Realtor.com, Craigslist.org, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and much more.
13. Pre-Qualify, when possible, all prospective buyers with lender of your choice.
14. Check-in with you to make sure you are pleased so far with the Marketing Strategy.
15. Represent you in all contracts, negotiate the best possible price and spell out contract terms to protect YOUR interests.
16. Present ALL offers to you.
17. Keep you informed during closing procedures to ensure smooth closing.